New team member at Chandler, AZ facility
DNB Engineering Chandler, AZ, is pleased to announce that Zhanna Lamanna has joined the sales manager role and will be serving the Arizona area. We feel very fortunate to have someone with her experience take over these responsibilities.
About DNB Engineering Chandler, Arizona:
The Chandler facility is a branch of our renowned DNB Engineering lab in Fullerton, CA.
DNB Engineering Chandler specializes in Aerospace, Military, and Automotive Industries, standards that define environmental test conditions, and applicable test procedures and criteria for electronics hardware. We offer extensive capabilities to provide unrivaled testing services to meet the increasing industry demands in Arizona and the surrounding states.
The laboratory is accredited to ISO/IEC 17025:2017 by NVLAP (Lab Code:201054-0).
Testing capabilities at DNB Engineering Arizona facility:
- Electromagnetic (EMC) testing
- High-Level HIRF testing. Large, dedicated Mode Tuned Chamber
- Indirect Effect Lightning Testing
- RF Related Testing. Shielding Effectiveness. Impedance. Transmissivity
- Environmental testing
Please get in touch with Zhanna if you are interested in the Chandler facility EMC testing capabilities:
- E: email@example.com
- P: (480) 405-6160
- Let's connect on LinkedIn for your future test programs: Zhanna Lamanna