We Are Hiring. Sales Manager
DNB Engineering, Inc., an industry leader in Military and Aerospace testing, is looking for a Sales Manager. EMC and Environmental Testing Laboratory is located in Chandler, AZ, and with an HQ in Fullerton, CA. The Sales Manager is responsible for generating new sales accounts and supporting existing customers.
Primary Responsibilities Include but Not Limited:
- Complete outbound calls per the company’s current marketing and sales initiatives
- Calling existing accounts to check-in and review new concepts
- Calling new accounts to earn their business via warm and cold calls
· Prepare, develop, and deliver customer proposals
- Attend and represent the company at local industry conferences & events
- Visit customers on an as-needed basis to promote DNB’s testing services.
- Lead contract negotiations with target accounts.
- Management of existing customers from Pre-Sales to After Sales support.
- Communicate effectively with internal teams to ensure smooth fulfillment of sales orders.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Highly developed and diversified communication skills and techniques
- Must have previous account management experience and outside sales with strong closing skills.
- Experience performing independent analyses and problem-solving.
- Some background and understanding of complex electrical and mechanical concepts.
- Familiarity with EMI lab procedures.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Good MS Office capability (Word, Excel, etc.).
- 10+ years of experience in Aerospace / Military industries (preferred)
- Understanding of engineering and test processes
- Commercial awareness and ability to value sell
- Demonstrates professionalism and organizational skills.
- Ability to respond quickly to any problem that might arise.
- Competitive Salary (commensurate with experience)
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- 401K program