NEW Product Life Cycle Testing
(HALT & HASS) to help customers improve product reliability.
DNB Engineering, Inc. is pleased to announce an exciting new service. Our Anaheim (CA) facility now offers HALT & HASS (Highly Accelerated Life Testing and Highly Accelerated Stress Screening) new product test methods.
HALT (Highly Accelerated Lifecycle Testing) and HASS (Highly Accelerated Stress Screening) methods can be used in a variety of industries, including electronics, computer, medical, aerospace, and military, and helps to identify weaknesses in design or production. Both HALT and HASS are important test methods to use before a product has been introduced into the market. The benefit of these methods for the customer is the ability to achieve stress level results quicker than with conventional environmental test methods.
DNB’s HALT/HASS Chamber Capabilities:
- Temperature Range -100°C to +200°C (-148°F to +392°F)
- Temperature Ramp Rates Greater than 70°C/min (158°F/min)
- Vibration Levels 1-50 GRMS
- Six degrees of freedom
- Table Size 36 x 30 inch (76 x 76 cm)
- Workspace Dims 42 x 42 x 40 inch (91 x 91 x 104 cm)
- Outside dims 8’x 8’ x 8’ (20 x 20 x 20 cm)
- Maximum payload 600 lbs (284 kg)
- Five temperature monitors for customers use
- Five Accelerometers for customer use/monitoring
DNB’s experienced engineers will provide full support, quick setup, and running HALT & HASS tests on your product to get fast results. Our goal is to help customers to bring their products of world-class quality to market in the shortest possible time at the least cost.